- Service & Support
- Mercury Science
Tekran® Series 2600
Automated Sample Analysis System
The Tekran® Series 2600 system allows the analysis of ultra-trace levels of total mercury in laboratory prepared environmental samples (water, biota, soil, sediments, gas cartridges, effluents and more). It offers unparalleled sensitivity and flexibility for those who require truly sensitive total mercury analysis.
The Series 2600 is capable of providing a fully automated implementation of EPA Method 1631. This method is capable of measuring waters and digested solids with detection limits over 10X lower than required.
- Capable of multiple method configurations:
- Dual stage gold preconcentration (EPA Method 1631)
- Direct measurement without preconcentration (EPA Method 245.7)
- Air sample analysis on gold traps (EPA Compendium Method IO-5)
- Comprehensive Tek-MDS-2 Software Package developed in-house and fully supported.
For more information and a full listing of specifications and uses, please Download the Fact Sheet.