- Service & Support
- Mercury Applications
- Expert’s Corner
The Tekran® Model 2600-NG Mercury Analyzer is designed for the analysis of gas phase sample cartridges. The system contains an atomic fluorescence detector, a dual stage thermal desorber and a data acquisition and control system. A single serial connection allows a Windows based PC to control the entire analysis process, acquire the detector output and calculate final results.
- Dedicated analyzer for manually exposed sampling cartridges.
- Sample path optimized for difficult matrices.
- Desorbs industry standard .25” OD x 5” to 6” long friction fit gold-quartz cartridges.
- Ultra sensitive Atomic Fluorescence (AF) detector.
- Dual stage gold preconcentrator/thermal desorber.
- Precision mass flowmeter gives superior long term stability.
- Auto shutoff of carrier gas to conserve resources.
For more information and a full listing of specifications and uses, please Download the Fact Sheet.