Ensuring worker safety from toxic levels of air mercury requires accurate and precise hand-held mercury monitors. The Tekran® JITRbug Instrument is designed as a rapid performance assessment tool for hand-held mercury industrial hygiene monitors. The system uses a built-in saturated mercury source to produce mercury test atmospheres of known concentrations. This is used to audit external equipment and confirm accurate response. The JITRbug system is designed to be simple and foolproof to operate, so even untrained workers can readily audit hand-held mercury monitors.
- Turn-key system with quick setup time and portability
- Simple operation with touch screen control
- Multi-level login to protect sensitive instrument settings
- Front panel test port, and Hg scrubbed test port
- Easily adjustable to user-specified STP reporting conditions
- Standard testing levels of 30, 50, and 100 ug/m3, others available
For more information and a full listing of specifications and uses, please Download the Fact Sheet.