- Service & Support
- Mercury Science
Tekran® Model 2600-IO5
The Tekran® Model 2600-IO5 Mercury Analyzer is designed for the analysis of ambient air sampling cartridges. The system contains an atomic fluorescence detector, a dual stage thermal desorber and a data acquisition and control system. A single serial connection allows a Windows based PC to control the entire analysis process, acquire the detector output and calculate final results.
- Dedicated analyzer for manually exposed sampling cartridges.
- Desorbs industry standard .25” OD x 5” to 6” long friction fit cartridges.
- Ultra sensitive Atomic Fluorescence (AF) detector.
- Dual stage gold preconcentrator/thermal desorber.
- Precision mass flowmeter gives superior long term stability.
- Auto carrier shutoff to conserve carrier gas.
For more information and a full listing of specifications and uses, please Download the Fact Sheet.