- Service & Support
- Mercury Applications
- Expert’s Corner
The Tekran Model OrbiTek-80 Mercury Monitor is designed for automated analysis of natural gas streams. The system contains an atomic fluorescence detector, dual stage thermal desorption, with digital data acquisition and control systems. The system complies fully with ASTM-D6350 and ISO 6978 methods with built-in automated QA/QC method protocols. This integrated solution uses specialized sampling components built by our industry partner, Orbital Gas Systems. The analyzer is encased in a purge cabinet for safe operation in hazardous environments.
The Tekran® Model 2537Xi-NG Natural Gas Mercury Monitor is designed for automated analysis of Natural Gas and other hydrocarbon gases from pressurized sources. The 2537Xi-NG System is configured specifically to fully comply requirements of ISO Method 6978 and ASTM Method D6340. The system automatically performs a range of quality control checks such as breakthrough and recovery tests to assure system accuracy. Below is a summary of key features:
- Full compliance with ASTM-6350 and ISO-6978
- Analytical cartridge never exposed to sample gas for clean operation
- Multiple automated QA routines validate method performance
- Range 1 ng/m3 to 2000 ug/m3
- Network enabled for remote operation and data retrieval
- Easy servicing of optical components
For more information and a full listing of specifications and uses, please Download the Fact Sheet.