- Service & Support
- Mercury Applications
- Expert’s Corner
The Tekran® Series 3300Xi Mercury CEM is in place at over 200 sources in the U.S. For every installation, we have met and exceeded all performance requirements for our customer’s state and federal regulations. With over 20 years of mercury instrument development in the laboratory and ambient air fields, we applied our knowledge to the Hg CEM industry and developed the exceptional Tekran® 3300Xi Mercury CEM. Tekran® is the most experienced mercury monitoring resource in the world and continues to lead in mercury compliance monitoring, abatement system control and mobile testing systems.
Building on over twenty years of experience in mercury measurement, Tekran® has leapt to the forefront of the Mercury CEM industry by leveraging our experience with cold vapor atomic fluorescence and pure gold pre-concentration. In reliability, system availability and analytical accuracy, the Tekran® Series 3300Xi systems have outperformed all competitors in EPA and private tests in wet and dry stacks. The Series 3300Xi can measure total, elemental and ionic mercury in virtually any combustion source. The system is sensitive enough to measure levels at any coal fired power plant and is immune to the interferences that plague conventional mercury CEMs.
- Patented mercury speciation technology to determine elemental, ionic and total mercury
- Unaffected by SO2, NOX, CO, HCl and all other common combustion by-products
- Interfering acid gases removed without chemical reagents or solid sorbents
- Provides real-time feedback for mercury control technology optimization
- Detection limit of 0.01 ug/m3 as determined by EERC/ICCI independent study
- Low-cost calibration eliminates expensive mercury calibration gas cylinders
- No chemical reagents required