- Service & Support
- Mercury Science
Tekran® 2750 Methyl Mercury Distillation System
The Tekran® 2750 Methyl Mercury Distillation System is compact and modular, reducing the required bench top footprint and scaling to required sample throughput. The system features a precision controlled aluminum heating block with an actively cooled water bath and accommodates simultaneous distillation of up to 30 samples. The Tekran® 2750 is the perfect solution to your EPA 1630 sample preparation needs.
- Fully compliant EPA 1630 distillation of up to 30 samples at a time
- Actively cooled water bath eliminates the need for ice
- Precision PID temperature controlled aluminum heating block
- Programmable timer shuts off of the heater, chiller and purge gas supply
- Small footprint (Only 26”W x 22”D)
For more information and a full listing of specifications and uses, please Download the Fact Sheet.